Want to publicize an event on behalf of the district or your club? Please contact us with the details of your event!
If you're looking for a Toastmasters club to visit, please see our Find or Start a Club page.
- This event has passed.
District Council Meeting
April 24, 2021 @ 1:30 PM - 3:30 PMFree
Our virtual District Council meeting will take place on Saturday, April 24th, at our 2021 annual conference.
Credentials & Zoom Meeting Info
Please complete the registration form to let us know you’re coming! Zoom information will be emailed to registrants.
Relevant documents are posted on our District Documents page.
District Officer Elections
We’ll be electing district officers for the upcoming 2021–2022 Toastmasters year at our April 24th meeting.
Our 2020–2021 District Leadership Committee report has been published, and you can read the candidate statements from our individual candidates below. To find out more about officer elections in general, please see our Elections page.
2021–2022 Candidates’ Corner
All candidates for elected district positions in 2021–2022 Toastmasters year (both DLC nominees and floor candidates) have been invited to submit candidate statements for publication on this site. Received statements are listed below.
- Statement from Ryan Morton, candidate for Program Quality Director
- Statement from Marvin Pitts, eligible floor candidate for Club Growth Director
- Statement from Sherri-Anne Wynter, candidate for Division D Director
- Statement from Larry Castleberry, candidate for Division H Director
- Statement from Ian Chalmers, candidate for Division I Director