Pathways Q&A Sessions
Call in to these sessions to get answers from D28 Pathways experts!
- Tuesday, September 25 at noon
- Wednesday, October 10 at 7 PM
To join online: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/d28pathways
Online meeting ID: d28pathways
Dial-in number: 605-472-5463
Access code: 983761
You can call in any time during either session.
Are you looking for more information about Pathways? The links below will get you started.
- Got questions? Toastmasters International has answers to your most frequently asked questions.
- Pathways Catalog
- District 4 has put together a terrific collection of information about the nuts and bolts of the Pathways program. Take some time to look through their Pathways catalog.
- DTM Requirements
- If you’re wondering what it takes to earn your Distinguished Toastmaster award in the Pathways program, Toastmasters International has published a side-by-side comparison of the two educational tracks. For a visual overview of the Pathways DTM requirements, be sure to check out this illustrated path to Distinguished Toastmaster.
- Basecamp Manager for Everyone
- Download your own copy of the Basecamp Manager for Everyone presentation from Rik Durling’s workshop at the 2018 Spring Conference.
- Onboarding a New Member
- Wondering how to get your members started in Pathways? Find out in this guide to onboarding a new member.
- Configuring Your Club Contact Email
- It’s important for your club officers to be reachable by potential guests, as well as by Toastmasters International. Find out how to set up your club contact address in Free Toast Host to make sure emails get where they need to go.
- VP of Education Roles & Responsibilities
- Download this deck from the 2018 TLI VP of Education training for an overview of the VPE’s responsibilities, including their role as Basecamp Manager.
- Pathways for Presidents
- This deck from the 2018 TLI details the responsibilities for club presidents and secretaries supporting their VP of Education in the Basecamp Manager role.
- Additional Resources
- A number of resources are available on Toastmasters International’s Ambassador Resources page. These include various fliers and presentations, as well as a guide to the Base Camp Manager’s duties.
Where To Find Additional Help
Still have questions? Chatting with your club’s VP of Education is the best place to start. If you’re a VPE looking for answers, our Program Quality Director will be happy to point you in the right direction.