The District Leadership Committee (DLC) is seeking nominations for the elected leadership positions in District 28: These are for the 2022-2023 Toastmasters year. You can nominate yourself or another Toastmaster for
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division Directors (8 Positions)
All other positions will be appointed by the 2022-2023 District Director.
For more information about the leadership roles and their respective qualifications and responsibilities, please review the following resources.
- Explanation of the District Leadership Roles
- Call for Nominations: District Leader Qualifications and Responsibilities
If you would like to be considered for any elected position, the following items listed below will need to be submitted to our DLC Chair, LaShon Bowers, DTM, IPDD no later than February 28, 2022.
- Candidate Application
- District Leader Nominating Form
- District Leader Agreement and Release Statement
- District Leader Biographical Information
- A high resolution headshot photograph
Email the completed forms and photograph to LaShon Bowers. If you have any questions about the nomination process, please contact LaShon as well.