[D28_community] District Council Meeting Notice

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Tue Oct 24 16:41:11 EDT 2006

Attention District 28 Members:

If you are a Club President or Club Vice President or will be attending the District 28 Fall Conference as your club’s proxy at the District Council Meeting, please keep reading. Otherwise, have a great day and look for another message tomorrow.

The District Council meeting information packets have been mailed. They will be at your address on file with TI World Headquarters as of October 15. Please look for a white business-sized envelope with my name in the return address field and the District’s non-profit permit #90 where the stamp would go. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE open this piece of mail when you receive it. IT IS NOT JUNK MAIL!

Inside the mailing, you will find a welcome letter, agenda, proxy, and a conference registration form. Please read the letter and bring the contents of the envelope with you to the meeting. If you are designating a proxy for your club, please pass the information onto your proxy and be sure to sign the proxy form.

For those who want a sneak peak at the information, please visit the District 28 website at www.d28toastmasters.org and look in the Resources section -> District Council Notices.
Be sure to register for the Fall Conference. The last day to pay by plastic is next Tuesday, the 31st. See the D28 website for more information. You don’t want to miss our Friday night hypnotist or our Saturday lunchtime keynote address!

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd
--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM