[D28_community] Club Officer Lists - Please submit to TI

Karen Holland kholland at umd.umich.edu
Fri Jun 16 08:44:26 EDT 2006

Hello!  Upon checking the Toastmasters International website this
morning, I see that LOTS of clubs have yet to submit their club officer
lists for 2006-2007.   I pasted the current "List Not Here" group
below.  Please review the list, and if your club's name appears, please
see that your slate of incoming officers is submitted to TI asap.  It's
very important.  TI needs it so they know who to send materials such as
dues statements, proxies, award ribbons, and so forth.  The District
needs it so we can construct the District telephone directory.  (If we
can't reach you, how can we send new member leads your way?  How will
your Area Governor reach you?)

Oh, and don't forget!  The next *Club Officer Training* session will be
held on *Saturday, July 8, 2006, at the University of Michigan-Dearborn*
in the Social Sciences Building.  A map and driving directions may be
found at:  http://www.umd.umich.edu/maps_directions/.  The Registration
Desk will open at 8:00 AM, the program begins at 9:00 AM, and we'll wrap
up by 1:00 PM.  Please arrive on time and please stay for the entire
program. It will be well worth it.  Breakfast will be provided.  (It's
FREE!)

Thank you!

Toastmasters International
July Club Officer List Status - District 28
(As of June 16, 2006)

Club     Division     Area     List Status     Election     Name
121     B     4     List Not Here     Annual     Buckeye Toastmasters Club
1329     D     18     List Not Here     Annual     Northwood
Toastmasters Club
1344     C     13     List Not Here     Annual     Tier 1 Talkers Club
1380     A     3     List Not Here     Annual     Anthony Wayne
Toastmasters Club
2547     A     2     List Not Here     Annual     Bowling Green
Speakeasy Club
2260     E     25     List Not Here     Annual     Warren Toastmasters Club
2268     A     1     List Not Here     Annual     Williams County Club
3079     E     23     List Not Here     Semiannual     Gear Gassers
Toastmasters Club
3159     B     4     List Not Here     Annual     Westgate Club
4514     B     7     List Not Here     Annual     Fostoria Toastmasters Club
4540     F     28     List Not Here     Annual     Success Builders
Toastmasters Club
4578     B     7     List Not Here     Annual     Bay Area Toastmasters Club
4740     G     19     List Not Here     Annual     Bosch Igniters Club
4929     F     29     List Not Here     Annual     Kahn We Talk
Toastmasters Club
5043     F     29     List Not Here     Annual     Downtown Detroit Club
5089     F     28     List Not Here     Annual     Northline Nooners Club
9559     C     11     List Not Here     Annual     Toastmaster Generals Club
647634     G     19     List Not Here     Semiannual     Great Lakes
Real Orators Club
1535     G     19     List Not Here     Annual     The Wind Baggers Club
1547     D     18     List Not Here     Semiannual     Oak Park
Toastmasters Club
1563     A     2     List Not Here     Annual     Findlay Old Millstream
Club
1574     D     18     List Not Here     Annual     First Center
Speakeasy Club
2758     F     28     List Not Here     Annual     Downriver Ambassadors
Club
2786     A     1     List Not Here     Annual     Twin Village Club
2818     A     2     List Not Here     Annual     SoundBytes
5395     D     16     List Not Here     Annual     Bloomfield
Toastmasters Club
5689     E     22     List Not Here     Annual     Hi Nooners Club
6223     B     4     List Not Here     Annual     Speak Easy Club
6803     D     18     List Not Here     Annual     Unity Club
7832     C     13     List Not Here     Annual     NSF Club
7884     G     19     List Not Here     Annual     Smooth Talkers Club
7993     A     3     List Not Here     Annual     Fallen Timbers Club
8109     A     3     List Not Here     Annual     Advanced Articulators Club
8163     F     26     List Not Here     Annual     The Innovators Club
8320     D     17     List Not Here     Annual     Frankly Speaking Club
9197     D     17     List Not Here     Annual     BCBSM-Metro Masters Club
608382     F     27     List Not Here     Annual     Chatham-Kent
Toastmasters
669690     D     18     List Not Here     Annual     Momentum
Toastmasters Club
736889     G     14     List Not Here     Annual     Respectively
Speaking Club
749488     F     27     List Not Here     Annual     Cadtower Hour of
Power Toastmasters Club
835665     G     14     List Not Here     Semiannual     OHM
Toastmasters Club
849467     C     12     List Not Here     Annual     The UMBS Toastmasters
861229     F     27     List Not Here     Semiannual     Compucators Club
870876     F     27     List Not Here     Annual     Leamington
Toastmasters Club
3733     G     19     List Not Here     Annual     Novi Toastmasters Club