[D28_community] Reminder: Club officer Training in Ohio on Saturday

Karen Holland kholland at umd.umich.edu
Thu Jun 8 10:00:24 EDT 2006

Hello!  One more reminder from me that Club Officer Training is
scheduled for  this Saturday, June 10, at Owens Community College in
Toledo, Ohio.  Club officers from any Toastmasters club, whether in
Ohio, Michigan, or Ontario, are welcome to attend.  (Non-officers are
also welcome!)  Directions and a map of the OCC campus are available
at:  https://www.owens.edu/about_owens/maps.html

The Registration Desk opens at 8:00 AM, the program begins at 9:00 AM,
and we'll wrap up by 1:00 PM.  Please arrive on time and please stay for
the entire program. It will be well worth it.  By the way, the sessions
and the breakfast are all free! Advance registration is NOT required.

If you can't make this session, the next one will be held on *Saturday,
July 8, 2006, at the University of Michigan-Dearborn* in the Social
Sciences Building.  A map and driving directions may be found at:
http://www.umd.umich.edu/maps_directions/.  (The schedule is the same.)

More information on Club Officer Training is included in the most recent
issue of /The Cornerstone/, the District 28 newsletter, which is posted
to the District 28 website, www.d28toastmasters.org   Check it out!