Want to publicize an event on behalf of the district or your club? Please contact us with the details of your event!
If you're looking for a Toastmasters club to visit, please see our Find or Start a Club page.
- This event has passed.
Division C Humorous & International Speech Contests
March 29 @ 6:15 PM - 9:15 PMFree
Speech contests are an important part of the Toastmasters educational program. They provide an opportunity for Toastmasters to gain speaking experience, as well as an opportunity for other Toastmasters to learn by observing proficient speakers and organizing events outside their club.
Our 2023 contests will be held virtually, via Zoom. Join the representatives from our Division C clubs as they compete in their division-level Humorous & International Speech Contests!
See the Toastmasters International 2022–2023 Speech Contest Rulebook for eligibility requirements (and all other rules), and the District 28 contest resources page for more information on running, supporting, or competing in speech contests.
- Each area in Division C can send up to two contestants for each contest.
- If you have any questions or are interested in serving as a functionary, please contact event chair Linda Orlando.
- 6:00 PM
- Access for contest officials
- 6:15 PM
- Doors open for contestants and audience members
- 6:30 PM
- Contestant briefing
- 7:00 PM
- Contest gavel
All times are EDT (UTC -4).
- Zoom meeting link
- Division C Humorous & International Speech Contests – March 29, 2023
- Meeting ID
- 816 0062 6901
Contestants are not permitted to compete without a video feed, and should use the information above to connect from a device with a camera. Audience members may call in if needed. To do so, find your local number and enter the call-in password of 816094 to join the meeting, or use the one-tap mobile numbers below.
- +1 587 328 1099,,816 0062 6901#,,,,*816094#
- +1 669 444 9171,,816 0062 6901#,,,,*816094#