[D28_community] Tracing back roots & TM speeches?

Renata Burgett nata_4ever at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 17:31:31 EDT 2011

Hi D28!
My name is Renata Burgett. I'm a new member to Toastmasters this year, and also the recently elected VP of Public Relations for Buckeye Toastmasters #121.
I was influenced with a couple of external sources to join Toastmasters including the fact that my Grandfather was in the Toastmasters couple of decades ago.
Growing up, I never really knew my Grandfather since he had Alzheimer's disease and passed away when I was 15.
I wonder if someone could help me get into contact with someone from District 10 (Northeast Ohio). I would like to see if my Grandfather had ever competed in a contest or any records of his speech in the Toastmasters archives, or any information about his involvement with Toastmasters will help fill in the gaps.
Your assistance would be much appreciated... ;-)
Thank you all!
Renata