[D28_community] Buckeye Toastmasters - Fwd: Club Facebook Pages

Renata Burgett nata_4ever at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 17:15:47 EDT 2011

Cleo and D28,

Buckeye Toastmasters is up and running with a Facebook page.  We need more likes! ;-)

Please check-out and like:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Buckeye-Toastmasters-Toledo-OH-Club-121/125371840884152

Or search Buckeye Toastmasters

Thanks Cleo for sending out the email!

Renata
VP Public Relations
Buckeye Toastmasters #121

P.S. How do I get my email address as part of the d28 mailing list?