[D28_community] Facebook discussion

Joy Rooke restored2004 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:54:20 EST 2009

Looks like district 28 - Division F already has a facebook that I was not
aware of.  Hopefully we can use the discussion tools and event calendars to
collaborate between our clubs for increase success!  Thanks to the leaders
for developing yet another networking tool.

Joy Rooke
There's not a lot you can do about the national economy but there is a lot
you can do about your personal economy.   --Zig Ziglar

To learn more, watch
http://www.reliv.com/flash/oxygen_relivmov/oxygen_relivmov.html
or read  <http://www.directsellingnews.com/article_app.php?articleid=287>
http://www.directsellingnews.com/article_app.php?articleid=287 then call
(866)404-4960 to find out how you can have better health and increased
finances.