[D28_community] Facebook discussion

Kevin Olmstead kevinolmstead76 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 15:05:18 EST 2009

---Kevin Olmstead
   District 28 Governor
   "Join the Team!"

--- On Fri, 2/27/09, Rooke, Joy S. <JRooke at bcbsm.com> wrote:

From: Rooke, Joy S. <JRooke at bcbsm.com>
Subject: [D28_community] Facebook discussion
To: "d28_community at d28toastmasters.org" <d28_community at d28toastmasters.org>
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 11:29 AM

Based on the number of replies to the previous post I would like to make a suggestion that a facebook page be created for District 28 as a group which allows discussion board postings under different categories, feedback, and more.  Canton Communicators has recently started using this tool to keep in contact.

Joy S. Rooke
Customer Service Representative II, BCBSM
Phone: (313) 596-3481 Email: jrooke at bcbsm.com
P "Please consider the environment before printing this email."

The information contained in this communication is highly confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this communication is directed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended receipt and delete the original message without making any copies.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network of Michigan are nonprofit corporations and independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
This message was secured by BCBSM Secured Messaging, powered by ZixCorp, an independent company providing secured e-mail services for BCBSM._______________________________________________
D28_community mailing list
D28_community at d28toastmasters.org