[D28_community] Proxies, proxies, wherefore art thy proxies?

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Thu May 17 08:57:15 EDT 2007

Hello Toastmasters!

Is your club represented? Not sure? Check with your club president. Not sure what I am talking about? Keep reading.

Each club is entitled to a vote at the Regional and International Business Meetings. Each club president received a light blue envelope from Toastmasters International World Headquarters. In that envelope is a proxy to have your club represented at these Business Meetings.

Please return your proxies to me as soon as possible. If you are able to attend the Regional or International conventions, your proxy will be returned to you.

Send them to:
Todd Brockdorf
1522 Oakfield Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48108

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

PS – The cutoff for me to receive the REGIONAL proxy is May 25 (yes, that’s in about a week).  Put a stamp on it and mail it out today! If you miss this deadline, still send the International proxy, as that convention isn't until August.

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM
District Governor
tmb at comcast.net