[D28_community] Newest Cornerstone Posted

Kevin Olmstead kevinolmstead76 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 08:41:45 EDT 2007

D28 Community----

I hope your Month of May is going well!   This is to
let you know that the newest Cornerstone has been
posted on the District 28 website, at
www.d28toastmasters.org.   In it, you will find
information about:

--- the recent District 28 Conference, including
election results for your 2007-2008 District Officers
--- a reminder that you should hold elections for your
new club officers this month
--- information about training for those new club
officers, which will be in June at UM-Dearborn and
Owens Community College
--- other news you can use, including what you should
do with the contents of that large powder-blue
envelope club presidents got in March/April (short
answer---get that proxy to Todd Brockdorf!)

This is the last issue of the Cornerstone for this
Toastmasters year, and so the last that I will be an
official editor for.   Next year, I have been honored
to be elected as your next Lieutenant Governor of
Education and Training, and Ms. Marcella Fedrigo will
be the District Public Relations Officer.   Also, Ms.
Joni Dewan will be the next editor of the Cornerstone.
  As always, if you have ideas for things to include
in the Cornerstone, or have an itch to do an article,
please contact us.

Thanks, and have a great day!

----Kevin Olmstead, DTM
       District 28 Public Relations Officer