[D28_community] Division C Contest

manjam at provide.net manjam at provide.net
Mon Mar 12 14:17:17 EDT 2007

Dear Toastmasters,

I wish to invite you to the Division C International Speech
and Evaluation Contest.  This will be held on the evening
of Tuesday, March 27, 2007.  The evening will open with
registration and dinner at 6:00 PM, with the contest
beginning at 7:00 PM.

The contest will be held in the Crane Liberal Arts &
Science Building, of Washtenaw Community College, Room
LA275,(on the second floor) 4800 East Huron River Drive,
Ann Arbor Michigan.

I am still in need of a little helpwith the contest, as I
can use a fewmore judges and a test speaker.  I plan to
attend each of the division contests this year, so if you
canhelp with my contset, I will help with yours.

Please let me know if you can help, or would me to help
with your contest.

James Mann