[D28_community] Welcome Kroger Toastmasters of Novi

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 20:53:39 EDT 2007

Hello Toastmasters!

On behalf of the District Executive Leadership Team, please help me welcome our newest club to District 28 and Toastmasters International, Kroger Toastmasters of Novi #1037144.

This club chartered after holding only one meeting! Yes, it's possible! Congratulations to Frank Cooper, Cliff Suttle, Marilyn Albee, Kevin Olmstead, and Vicki Brannon in helping to get this club established so quickly. Frank and Marilyn have been named as the official Club Sponsors and Cliff will guide them through their first six months as their Club Mentor. Sponsoring clubs are Laff Out Loud and Dearborn Dynamic.

When you see members of this club at the upcoming Club Officer Training, be sure to welcome them to our organization.

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM