[D28_community] CORRECTION - An OUTSTANDING Year!

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 18:34:15 EDT 2007

Hello Toastmasters,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that District 28 HAS BEEN NAMED A DISTINGUISHED DISTRICT for 2006-2007. Yes, that’s correct. We have earned Distinguished status for the FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!

I know that you are wondering how this happened, especially if you read my message just a few days ago acknowledging that we ended the year just five members short of goal. It turns out that one of our clubs had submitted exactly five new member payments in early June. However, due to a minor paperwork error, those new members were not processed. World Headquarters has since cleared the issues and has recognized our five new members. Therefore, we have achieved or exceeded all of our goals for Competent Communicator and Advanced Communicator awards, club extension, and membership payments, earning the Distinguished District award.

As such, be proud that District 28 finished 30th out of 78 districts in the world.

Congratulations for all of your hard work throughout the year and congratulations on your successes.

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM