[D28_community] Another Training Opportunity

Kevin Olmstead kevinolmstead76 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 15:21:13 EDT 2007

Hey, D28 Community!  Are you a new Club Officer who missed the trainings we've had so far in June and July?   Are you kicking youself because you  REALLY WANTED the opportunity to learn how to do your job as a club officer and perhaps help earn a Distinguished Club point for your Club?  Do you know somebody else who's in this situation?   Well, I have good news---there is a make-up training being run by Vera Johnson, Division G Governor, NEXT MONDAY, July 30, with all from the District invited!   The particulars are:

  Monday, July 30, 2007
  Registration:  5:30 p.m.
  Training:  6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
  Location:  EMU University--Livonia
                 38777 6 Mile Road, #400
                 Livonia, MI  48152

                 4th Floor Classroom

  Tel:  734-542-4368

  Be assured, you'll get credit so long as you sign in at the site that you attended!

  Thanks, and I hope you can get you and your fellow officers there!

  ---Kevin Olmstead, DTM
     LGET, District 28