[D28_community] May is OPEN HOUSE Month!

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 11:17:36 EDT 2007

Hello Toastmasters!

Do you know The Secret? No, not that secret; the other one. Have you heard that the Executive Leadership Team (aka Todd, Karen, and Vicki) are announcing that May is DISTRICT 28 OPEN HOUSE MONTH!!! Yes, that’s right. The month of May has been declared open house month for the ENTIRE district. That means that ALL clubs are encouraged to hold at least one Open House or Lunch and Learn during the month of May, designed to attract new members to the club.

So let’s cut to the chase...what’s in it for you? For community or specialty clubs that hold an Open House or for corporate clubs that hold a Lunch and Learn during the month of May, and sign up 3 new members, their club name will be entered into a drawing. The winner of the drawing will receive pizza delivered by your Executive Leadership Team. For those clubs meeting in the morning or at a restaurant, there will be a comparable prize.

Area and Division Governors who have the most participation in their respective Areas or Divisions are also eligible for prizes.

Where can I find additional information? Another excellent question. Visit the D28 website (d28toastmasters.org) -> Resources -> Open House/Lunch and Learn Resource Package. Contest details, official entry forms, a press release, and tips for a successful event are all posted there.

Additional questions? Send me an email or call me.

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM