[D28_community] The Darren Lacroix Event is BACK ON!!!

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Tue May 9 07:18:04 EDT 2006

Hello Toastmasters,

(PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH ALL YOUR CLUB MATES)

Yes, the FRIDAY EVENT IS HAPPENING!!!

What is the Friday event? Do we have an exciting opportunity for you!!! Darren Lacroix, the 2001 "WORLD CHAMPION OF PUBLIC SPEAKING", is once again going to grace us with his presence. If you missed his presentation at the fall conference (which was great by the way), here is your chance to see this amazing speaker live. If you saw him in the fall, this is brand new information so you will want to be there too. And . . . IT'S FREE!!! That's always my favorite part :-)

He will be here on Friday, May 12th to present his mini-workshop

    From Free to Fee
        How to get paid to speak

Have you thought about using the skills that you have learned in this organization TO MAKE MONEY? I have and I do it. We would LOVE IT if you could join us. This is a a no cost event and guests (as in non-Toastmasters) are welcome as well, although they may get bugged to join Toastmasters at the meeting :-)

Attached is a flyer for the event. If you need more information (including maps) it is available on-line at: http://www.AntlerSoftware.com/DarrenPromo.htm

Also, to hear a personal invitation to the invite and spoken by Darren himself, go to:
http://members.instantaudio.com/postcard/?3779120X1413

District 28 is proud to present this beneficial educational opportunity to you.

See you there!