[D28_community] Area Governor Appointments

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 00:11:09 EDT 2006

Hello Toastmasters,

I am pleased to announce that almost all of the Area Governor appointments have been completed. We have a very strong leadership team that is committed to seeing success in your clubs and throughout the entire District. I am excited for this year and the possibilities it presents. We are aiming for greatness and with this team, Yes It’s Possible!

You can see a complete list of the appointments on the District 28 website at: http://www.d28toastmasters.org/Officers/index.html.

You can determine in which Area your club resides by looking at the club alignment found in the Resources section at: http://www.d28toastmasters.org/Resources/DISTRICT28Alignment2006_07.htm.

For those of you planning ahead, the District calendar can be found here: http://www.d28toastmasters.org/Resources/Calendar0607.htm.

You may notice that there are still a few vacancies for some Areas. Areas 1 and 2 in northwest Ohio and Area 18 in Oak Park and Southfield are each in need of an Area Governor. If you are interested, please reply to the email address found below.

The Area Governors will be visiting your clubs. They are a resource to your club and have ideas to help your club succeed in the Distinguished Club Program. Please use them to their fullest abilities.

Look for more appointments to be named next week.

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

PS – If you have ever thought about serving as an Area Governor, now is your chance.
PPS – Did I mention that you get credit towards an Advanced Leader award?

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM
District Governor
tmb at comcast.net