[D28_community] Toastmasters Opportunity in Toledo

Karen Holland kholland at umd.umich.edu
Tue Jul 25 11:04:00 EDT 2006

Hello! Area B4 Governor Nancy Zychowicz asked me to relay this message
to all of you:

Greetings Fellow Toastmasters!

We have another opportunity to man the telephone lines for the local
public TV station’s membership drive in Toledo on Monday, August 7,
2006, 7:30 p.m. until 11 p.m. They usually feed us dinner, and in the
past, have mentioned not only the name of our organization, but an
appropriate tag line as well. The folks that participated last year
really loved it!

NOTE: Please reply soonest if you can help to Nancy Zychowicz (Nancy
“Z”) 419-836-5556 or nancyz at joeyz.com. Details (directions, who might be
providing dinner, etc) will be provided later.

Nancy Z