[D28_community] Learn from a Dead Frog - TONIGHT!

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 12:57:09 EST 2005

Fellow Toastmasters,

Let me ask you this: What are YOU doing tonight?

Ok, Couch Potato. Do you want to have a good time, learn something, and meet the 2001 World Champion of Public Speaking? All for the low, low cost of NOTHING?

You have a date, you say? Bring him or her along! Can you get a better cheap date idea? I don’t think so!

Join us at the:

Fellowship Chapel
7770 W. Outer Drive
Detroit
6:30-8:00 PM

Meet Darren LaCroix. Learn from a Dead Frog; see him dissect his winning speech in front of your eyes.

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM
Lieutenant Governor of Education & Training
tmb at comcast.net