[D28_community] District 28 Conference Information - Rules of the Hotel

Mark Sutton mark at usacomputersolutions.com
Wed Apr 20 08:52:07 EDT 2005

Attention all Conference attendees:

We have just been advised that *_nothing _*can be hung on the walls of
the Toledo Hilton Hotel.  Therefore, if you are bringing your club
banner, you will also need to bring your banner stand in order to
display it.  We apologize for any inconvenience, but must respect and
honor their policy.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Bonnie Hilberer, DTM

Lt. Governor of Education & Training