[D28_community] Immediate Speaker Needed for Bureau

Mark Sutton mark at usacomputersolutions.com
Fri Apr 15 13:47:08 EDT 2005

Message from Todd

Todd

Todd Brockdorf, DTM
Speakers Bureau Chair
District 28
734.678.6068

Begin message to forward:

Toastmasters,

I just received information that a church bowling league is looking for
a speaker for their awards banquet. The meeting will be held Monday,
April 18. Yes, that is this Monday. I apologize for the short notice,
but I  just received the info myself.

Read the information below. They are looking for someone to speak from
15-30 minutes.

Please let me know by Saturday afternoon, if possible.

Thx,

Todd Brockdorf, DTM
Speakers Bureau Chair
District 28
734.678.6068

Todd,

Thank you for speaking to me regarding a speaker for our bowling
banquet.

This bowling league is a church league that has been continuous for over
forty years. This years banquet is on Monday April 18th at 6:30pm. It is
being held at the Church of St. Andrew United Methodist located at 3620
Heatherdowns in South Toledo. It is our custom to offer our
entertainment a home cooked meal prepared by the host church. The
program would be held after the meal and before the league awards are
presented. My best guess for the speakers presentation to begin would be
7:15-7:30.

The speakers presentation could be informational, clean humor,
spiritual, or sports related. The audience could range in size from
30-80 people with the most likely number around 45. Ages of the group
will be teens though 70's.

Regards,
Tom Stuart