[D28_community] Fw: To District 28 -- RE: Jolene Weaver

H Lane hdenlane at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 15:15:40 EDT 2010

FYI

--- On Mon, 5/10/10, Rahman, Mukhles {PCNA} <mukhles.rahman at pepsico.com> wrote:

From: Rahman, Mukhles {PCNA} <mukhles.rahman at pepsico.com>
Subject: To District 28 -- RE: Jolene Weaver
To: "H Lane" <hdenlane at yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 9:30 AM

Hello Friends in D28 Toastmasters: Please allow me to share your loss and sorrow as Jolene was indeed a life-long torch bearer for the D28 Toastmasters. My sincere condolences to the family and friends of a great lady- Jolene B Weaver.
Thank you and best regards.
Yours Sincerely,
Mukhles.
Mukhles Rahman, Ph.D. | Principal Engineer |
Pepsico Advanced Research |  Advanced Packaging Technology Group
350  Columbus Avenue Valhalla New York 10595
Ph: 914-742-4736  Fax:914-749-3379 Cell: 646-753-1142