[D28_community] How-To Training Series

Mary Comfort mary at sinda-comfort.com
Wed Oct 14 09:46:30 EDT 2009

Welcome to my next High Performance Leadership Project:
How-To Series on major meeting roles!

Together, we will set expectations for the role,
then discuss strengths and areas to improve
during the evaluation portion of the meeting.

For the first session, Christine Hyland will play
the role of "Toastmaster of the Day" a.k.a. "TMOD."

Please join us this Saturday, Oct. 17th
10 AM to NOON (regular meeting time)
Renaissance Unity Church
South-hand side of I-696 Service Drive, East of Hoover
http://unityiv.freetoasthost.info/

Look for future sessions: General Evaluator and Mentoring

Sincerely Speaking,
Mary Comfort, AC-S/AL-B
(586) 530-6554
Unity IV Club #6838

<http://www.toastmasters.org/HomePageHeader/RandomQuotes/UnpreparedSpeaker.a
spx> "The unprepared speaker has a right to be afraid."
- Dr. Ralph C. Smedley, Founder, Toastmasters