[D28_community] TOASTMASTERS: Table Topics (Academy Awards

Rooke, Joy S. JRooke at bcbsm.com
Fri Feb 27 08:20:33 EST 2009

At a recent Canton Communicator meeting, one of our newer members shared table topics related to the Academy Awards.  The questions were so well done I wanted to pass them on to our other clubs in District 28 as possible suggestions for future meetings.  Perhaps we can have a discussion board on the d28 website where other ideas can be shared not only regarding table topics but other ideas as well.

         What picture have you seen in your lifetime that has inspired you the most, and why?

         Name one of your favorite pictures that you remember and give us your reasons.

         Who do you think deserves an Oscar for best  supporting you in your lifetime and  why?

         If you were to nominate an actor or actress for a humanitarian award who would it be and why?
         If you were to direct a picture what would be the theme and why?

Created by Robert Birch, Canton Communicators

Joy S. Rooke, CC
Customer Service Representative II, BCBSM
Phone: (313) 596-3481 Email: jrooke at bcbsm.com<mailto:jrooke at bcbsm.com>
P "Please consider the environment before printing this email."

The information contained in this communication is highly confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this communication is directed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended receipt and delete the original message without making any copies.

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network of Michigan are nonprofit corporations and independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.

This message was secured by BCBSM Secured Messaging, powered by ZixCorp, an independent company providing secured e-mail services for BCBSM.