[D28_community] Time is running out!

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Mon May 21 09:54:50 EDT 2007

Hello Toastmasters!

How was your Open House or Lunch and Learn? Did you know that Dearborn Dynamic added 5 new members in one night? Laugh out Loud added 4 new members! That is AWESOME! If you've had similar success, please let me know (governor at d28toastmasters.org - please, don't reply to all!). I'd love to share it.

If you have not held your Open House/Lunch and Learn/Event, THERE IS STILL TIME!!! There are still a few days left in the month of May. Even if you do not hold it by the end of May, still hold one anyway, as it can possibly get you one point closer to Distinguished Club Status (or higher) OR it could help you to qualify for the Distinguished Club Program (you know, that whole 20 member requirement or a net growth of 5 new members for clubs less than 20).

If you have held your Open House, PLEASE remember to complete your Club's entry form (http://d28toastmasters.org/Resources/OpenHousePackage/OpenHouseEntryForm.doc) and return it to me (governor at d28toastmasters.org) by June 8 at 11:59:59 PM.

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

PS - More information is available at the D28toastmasters.org website under Resouces.
PPS - Have you seen the latest Cornerstone (D28's quarterly newsletter)? It is available on the D28 website as well under District Newsletter.

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM
District Governor
tmb at comcast.net