[D28_community] You're invited

malbeedg28 at aol.com malbeedg28 at aol.com
Tue May 8 08:21:46 EDT 2007

Hello District 28:

   On Thursday, May 10, 2007, Laff Out Loud Toastmasters is having an open house!  We are dedicated to learning how to add humor to our speeches.
           Time: 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.  Where:  Denny's on Ann Arbor Road (exit 28), just east of I275, Plymouth, MI

   On Saturday, May 12, 2007, Optimistic Orators advanced Toastmasters club is having an open house!
           Time: 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.  Where:  Renaissance Unity Church, Warren, MI, on the I696 Service drive (south side), just east of Hoover.  Free Breakfast beginning at 9:00

      You're invited.  Come see what we're all about.

Call me at 734-718-4062 for more information.

                       Marilyn Albee, DTM