[D28_community] Just one day left!

Mary Comfort mary at sinda-comfort.com
Thu Mar 22 09:08:31 EDT 2007

That's right, folks! The Spring Conference is quite a deal at $99 for
the entire package, but the price goes up to $109 after tomorrow, March
23rd. Can't gather the funds by tomorrow? That's okay because we now
have the technology to accept credit cards! (online only).

Go to www.d28toastmasters.org and follow the Spring Conference links.
Also check out the Schedule of Events and Workshop Listing.

Staying overnight? Mention Toastmasters for a special room rate of $86
(we've seen the hotel, so trust me - this is a great deal too!) but that
price expires next Friday, March 30th.

I am still accepting your gracious offers to help out at the conference
AND it's not too late to purchase an ad for the program! See me for
answers to all your questions... thanks in advance for your help in
making this conference a huge success!

Leaders DO Make It Possible! ~ Leaders like YOU make it possible!

Mary Comfort
Conference Chair
mary at sinda-comfort.com
Evening (586) 759-4937