[D28_community] Another Opportunity! - Club Officer Training

Karen Holland kholland at umd.umich.edu
Mon Jun 25 08:51:04 EDT 2007

If your club's incoming officers did not attend Club Officer Training
this month, another opportunity will be available.  A make-up Club
Officer Training session has been scheduled for *Wednesday, July 18,
2007, at the University of Michigan-Dearborn in the Social Sciences
Building*.  A map and driving directions are at:
http://www.umd.umich.edu/maps_directions/

The Registration Desk will open at 6:00 PM, the program begins at 6:30
PM, and we'll wrap up about 9:00 PM. Please plan to stay for the entire
program. It will be well worth it.  Being properly trained is important
for your development as a leader. Not attending is a disservice both to
yourself and your club members.

FYI:
1.  ALL club officers are expected to attend training, but non-officers
are welcome as well.
2.  Even if you've been an officer before, and attended training in the
past, PLEASE attend again.  There's always more to learn!  Besides, more
experienced officers can be a valuable "font of information" for the
newer ones.
3.  We'll arrange for food.  (Yes, it's FREE!)

If you have questions, please write to LGET at d28toastmasters.org  We hope
to see you there!