[D28_community] New Cornerstone Posted

Karen Holland kholland at umd.umich.edu
Mon Aug 20 11:06:00 EDT 2007

Hello!  Cornerstone Editor Joni Dewan is having minor computer issues,
so she asked me send out this announcement:

D28 Community Members:

The  August 2007 edition of /The Cornerstone/ is now available on the
District 28 website at www.d28toastmasters.org.  In it you will find
important information such as:

    * The upcoming Fall 2007 District 28 Conference
    * Our Distinguished District distinction (try to say that fast three
      times)
    * A message from our District Governor
    * September's "Open House Month" contest
    * The Speech, Communication and Leadership, and Membership-Building
      Contests
    * Enjoyable and educational articles from many of our members

Thank you to District Governor Karen Holland, Lt. Governor of Education
& Training Kevin Olmstead and District Webmaster Cliff Suttle for their
hard work in making this issue of /The Cornerstone/ possible!