[D28_community] Publicity for Your Club!

Mary Sinda-Comfort mary at sinda-comfort.com
Thu Sep 28 14:43:22 EDT 2006

Dear Toastmaster,

Is your club celebrating a special anniversary? Did a member recently
earn her DTM or his AL-Silver? Do you want to say "thank you" to your
mentors for all their patience and good advice? Or, if you are a
business person who'd like to advertise your products or services
to fellow Toastmasters, well, here's your chance!

The District 28 Fall Conference (Nov. 3-4, Holiday Inn Select, Auburn
Hills) is quickly approaching and with it comes a unique opportunity to
promote your club or announce a special milestone by purchasing an ad in
the Fall Conference Program.

Sponsor Listing, Name Only	$10 (U.S.)
Eighth Page (4.25 x 2.75)	$15
Quarter Page (4.25 x 5.5)	$25
Half Page (8.5 x 5.5)		$50
Full Page (8.5 x 11)		$100

Please mail your ad copy and payment to me no later than October 14th.
(Make checks payable to "District 28 Toastmasters.") Ad copy may also
be emailed to me in any format. Please attach graphics separately unless
you can send a PDF file.

Thanks in advance for your support of our efforts to make the Fall
Conference a success because "Teamwork Makes It Possible!"

Mary Comfort
VP Ed., Unity IV #6838
2006 Fall Conference Program Chair
3516 Dolores