[D28_community] Success Builders Meeting

smitc87213 at aol.com smitc87213 at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 07:52:37 EST 2006

Hi Fellow Toastmasters, Success Builders is having a special meeting March 29, 2006. This meeting is open to encourage other Toastmaster groups and the community to join us. Our guest for the evening is Cassandra Thomas, owner of "Sweet Potato Sensations". The theme of the meeting is: Black History Month Celebration Continues, "A Taste of Culture" For other Toastmaster there may be some open spots on the agenda. This is a great opportunity to speak in front of a different audience. Let me know, by March 24, if you want to be on the agenda  Shirley Mitchell, VPED E-mail smitc87213 at aol.com