[D28_community] announcement for speakers

sloganeagle7 at aol.com sloganeagle7 at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 01:19:49 EDT 2006

Hello  Fellow Toastmaster

    The LTU/ Speaker Corners at Lawerance Tech  Univiversity has open
speaking position in all club meeting . If any  toastmaster member wishing to give a
speech toward a program that they are  working on, or wishing to give a Better
Speaking/ Success Leadership  Speech and don't have time in their club
consider given it at Lawerance  Tech.  We need speaker to help build our membership.

For  Further information see my signatures card before  for details.

Sky Logan
President Club 2883

Join the fun of being a leader, developed your own  self-confidence skills.
Join LTU/Speaker Corner a toastmaster Internationl  club #2883 at Lawrence
Technological University 21000 west ten mile  Southfield Michigan 48075 the second
and fourth Saturday in the Kahn room  at 10:30 a. m in the Library See
_http://speakercorners.freetoasthost.net_ (http://speakercorners.freetoasthost.net/)
.  for more information that can transform your life.