[D28_community] Region VI Conferece seeking Workshop Presenters

Sheryl Blessing sherylbee at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 20:17:50 EST 2006

Hello fellow Toastmasters!

Once every 8 years, District 28 is host to the Region VI Conference.  2006 is our year!  Yes, District 28 is hosting the Region VI Conference June 23 and 24.  It's  being held at the Double Tree Hotel in Romulus (the site of our Fall 2004 Conference).

We wanted to let you know there are still a few opportunities left for workshop presenters.  If you're interested, please review the attached form and return to the Education Chair, Cindy Pavella, by February 14 (contact information can be found on the form).  This is a wonderful opportunity to do a presentation to Toastmasters from all over the Region, so don't hesitate!

If you need additional information before February 14, please contact -

Gloria Hamilton, Conference Chair
(h) 734-479-0766, (w) 313-234-1424

or
Sheryl Blessing, Conference Co-Chair
(h) 313-277-1668

FYI -

REVION VI
NORTHEAST USA, CENTRAL & EASTERN CANADA

Districts

10    Northeastern Ohio

13    Western PA, Western MD

28    Southeast MI, Northwest OH, Southwest Ontario CAN

40    Southern OH, Eastern KY, Western WV

60    Ontario, CAN

61    Northern NY, Quebec, Southeast Ontario

62    Michigan, Ontario Canada

65    Western & Central NY

Regards,

Sheryl Blessing, DTM