[D28_community] We Need You - Workshop Presenters

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 14:41:12 EST 2006

Hello Toastmaster,

We need you! Are you interested in presenting a workshop at the Spring Conference in Ann Arbor on April 22? Do you have valuable information that you just can’t wait to share with the district? Not quite sure how to apply for one of nine presentation slots? Then keep reading…

We are looking for educational programming following the theme of “Lights, Camera, Action!” focusing on all things media. Other beneficial workshops may also be accepted. To apply, simply complete and return the Workshop Presenter form found on the District 28 website at: http://www.d28toastmasters.org/Resources/documents/ConferencePresenterInfoSheet2006.doc. Forms need to be returned by February 24.

The not-so-fine fine print: If you are seeking an elected district office at the business meeting or are competing at any level in the International or Evaluation Speech Contests, then you are ineligible to present a workshop at this conference. Please save your workshop for a future conference.

If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM
Lieutenant Governor of Education & Training
tmb at comcast.net