[D28_community] Darren Lacroix 2001 World's Champ is Coming

Mark Sutton mark at usacomputersolutions.com
Fri Apr 28 11:30:05 EDT 2006

Hi Fellow Toastmasters,

(PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH ALL YOUR CLUB MATES)

Do we have an exciting opportunity for you!!! Darren Lacroix, the 2001
"WORLD'S CHAMPION OF PUBLIC SPEAKING", is once again going to grace us
with his presence. If you missed his presentation at the fall conference
(which was great by the way), here is your chance to see this amazing
speaker live. If you saw him in the fall, this is brand new information
so you will want to be there too. And . . . IT'S FREE!!! That's always
my favorite part :-)

He will be here on Friday, May 12th to present his mini-workshop

     From Free to Fee
         How to get paid to speak

We would LOVE IT if you could join us. It's Free and open to
non-Toastmasters as well, although they may get bugged to join
Toastmasters at the meeting :-)

Attached is a flyer for the event. If you need more information
(including maps) it is available on-line at www.DearbornDynamic.com  Or,
if you want to speak with a real person you can contact me, Cliff
Suttle, at 248-348-1023.

Also, to hear a personal invitation to the invite and spoken by Darren
himself, go to
http://members.instantaudio.com/postcard/?3779120X1413

This presentation is being brought to you by your friends at Dearborn
Dynamic Toastmasters, Toast of Dearborn Toastmaters, and the Michigan
Chapter of the National Speakers Association (NSA). An officer of the
NSA will be on hand to answer questions about that organization as well.

Hope to see you there!

Cliff Suttle
cliff at CliffSuttle.com
248-348-1023