[D28_community] LAST CALL - Fall Workshop Presenters

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 07:48:47 EDT 2005

Fellow Toastmasters,

As they say at the bar, LAST CALL! (for fall conference workshop presenters). If you’ve ever dreamed about addressing your district members because you had something important to say, if you’ve ever dreamed about adding “District 28 Toastmasters” to your list of world renown groups that you’ve spoken to, if you’ve ever dreamed about “sharing the program with the 2001 World Champion of Public Speaking” – YOUR OPPORTUNITY IS NOW!!!

We are in the ELEVENTH HOUR of submissions. DECISIONS will be made THIS WEEKEND (and you wondered what I was doing for my Labor Day holiday). Tuesday morning, notifications will be sent out. At that point it will be too late. Your time will have passed. You’ll be out of luck. Your fame and fortune put on hold. Shameless promotion of you, your name, and your program will not happen. You don’t want that to happen to you, do you?

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY – For those of you that have forms, COMPLETE THEM! For those of you that need forms, EMAIL ME NOW (tmb at comcast.net)!

Feel free to forward this message to your club members.

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM
Lieutenant Governor of Education & Training
tmb at comcast.net