[D28_community] Don’t miss this FIRST OF A KIND Club Officer Training! District 28

Mark Sutton mark at usacomputersolutions.com
Fri Jul 15 14:12:00 EDT 2005

Fellow Toastmasters,

IT'S TOMORROW!
Saturday, July 16 is when it all happens. This message is your reminder
email. Don't say you forgot.

YOU GET
Food
Leadership Skills
Networking Opportunities
Specific plans to implement in your clubs

IT’S ALL PROVIDED!

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
You will learn the following skills or you will get 100% of the cost of
your entry fee to the training.
Duties of Your Office
Member recruitment strategies
Member retention and involvement strategies
How District & International levels relate to your club
How to promote Toastmasters events in your club and community
Vision development
Stretch Goals and how to establish them
Action Plans and how to establish them
Strategic planning

WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED
What would you pay for an opportunity like this? $129? $159? $207?
Usually you would think that. But tomorrow, for the low, low price of
FREE, you get it all. That’s right. You pay nothing! The District is so
focused on your success that we have extended this training to you and
your club’s leadership at our expense.

EXPERT PRESENTERS
You will be trained by those leading your district. These trainers are
experts in their offices and they all have one goal in mind - TO HELP
YOU AND YOUR TEAM!

PROFESSIONAL TRAINER PRESENTING
As a special bonus, the afternoon’s presenter will be sharing
information with you that he normally charges clients THOUSANDS OF
DOLLARS to receive. It is information that has transformed a civic group
with 25 members into an organizational force of over 200 members. He
will show you the steps to implement this information for your club, not
that you want to have a Toastmasters club of 200 members. It's the
process that he will share.

BRING YOUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
We are all in this together, so bring your entire leadership team. We
are all responsible for the success of our clubs. When every officer
plays his or her part, the club succeeds.

ONE DAY ONLY
This training is a one day only event. It will not return like this
until January and you and your club cannot afford to wait until January
for this information. This is hot, fresh material that you will want now.

DETAILS FOR THE TRAINING
Where - Owens Community College (Toledo Campus) at the Audio/Visual
Classroom Center (AVCC)
Directions available at: http://www.owens.edu/about_owens/map_toledo.html

Address:
30335 Oregon Road
Perrysburg, OH 43551

Time - 8AM (Registration) 9 AM (PROMPT Start) until 2 PM - yes, stay for
the entire session.  You get lunch, so there is no excuse.

Date - one more time for those who didn't read the top of the email -
Saturday, July 16 (2005 in case you needed to ask).

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

Todd Brockdorf, DTM
Lieutenant Governor of Education and Training
District 28
Toastmasters International