[D28_community] Saturday Jan 22nd Officer training notice

Mark Sutton mark at usacomputersolutions.com
Thu Jan 20 22:07:47 EST 2005

*Attention Fellow Toastmasters from Educational Governor Bonnie Hilberer:*

  <>*Knowing that Mother Nature may have a surprise for us on Saturday,
we have created an action plan.  In the event of bad roads, the Officer
Training start time will be delayed until 9:00 am allowing additional
travel time.   U of M facilities have been notified and will make
efforts to have their roads, parking and sidewalks cleared for us.*  <>*
Obviously, if you feel travel is unsafe, please don't endanger your life
- we will have Officer Training on February 12, 2005 in Perrysburg
Ohio.*  <>*
If you have any questions, please contact:*  <>*
Bonnie - (h) 734-994-0569*

*Sheryl - (h) 313-277-1668 *

  <>*Sheryl and I will both keep our cell phones on before training
begins.  In an emergency you may try to contact us (depending on cell
phone service in the building) at:*  <>*

Bonnie - cell 734-646-2237*

*Sheryl - cell 313-303-7641*

* *See you Saturday - we hope!

Mark Sutton