[D28_community] District 28 Web Site Newsletter

Mark Sutton mark at usacomputersolutions.com
Fri Feb 4 13:05:52 EST 2005

Web Site Newsletter???

Good afternoon Members,

    Why not, there are updates to the web site I wish to communicate to
you so why not call it a Newsletter.  I know you are busy people so I
will keep this brief.

http://www.d28toastmasters.org

_The following forms/flyers have been posted to the web site_

District 28 Spring Conference Registration form
Division F Training
District 28 Training for Ohio and another make up one for Michigan
Spring Area/Division Contest Calendars (these will be updated as more
dates flow in)

_New links_

Check out the 2 new additions of the web site

Why Officer Traing?
Technical Tips for Toastmasters

_Coming soon:_

Forms for new district 28 board 2005-2006

*_Ongoing:_*

Pass the word about the district web site and encourage your fellow
toastmasters to join the email list

We are looking for toastimonials as well, share with everyone why you
joined toastmasters and what it has done for you, email those to me at
this email.

Make it a Great Day and SPEAK UP AND SPEAK OFTEN

Mark Sutton
District 28 WebSite Manager