[D28_community] Strategic Planning Help

Todd Brockdorf tmb at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 06:32:08 EDT 2005

Fellow Toastmasters,

I’m writing to you from the Toastmasters International Convention in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has been a great time so far and it will only get better. I wish you were here.

As you may have heard, District 28 is in the midst of our first ever strategic plan. It is designed to provide direction for our district from 2006-2010. We have had one very productive meeting so far and need your help before our next meeting in November. Think of it as a “Phone a Friend.” Well, in this case, email, but you get the idea. It is a simple question. You won’t help us win one million dollars (US or Canadian). But, your answer could pay dividends for years to come. Are you ready? Here it is:

If you could have District 28 any way that you wanted it, what would it be like, look like, and feel like in every way?

Simple, eh? (As they say around here.) Please provide your feedback directly to me: tmb at comcast.net.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

For Speaking and Leadership Excellence,

Todd

--
Todd Brockdorf, DTM
Lieutenant Governor of Education & Training
tmb at comcast.net