[D28_community] Message from D28 Web Manager

Mark Sutton mark at usacomputersolutions.com
Thu Sep 30 07:58:50 EDT 2004

Good Morning Members of District 28 email list,

Just a note, the email address d28_community  it contains that underscore.  I am not sure if that was clear or not so I wanted to make it that way.  Simply address your email to d28_community at d28toastmasters.org and members will receive the email.  Note if attachments are to large I must approve those before they are forwarded on, so if you send one to the list it may not be sent out immediately to the members.

Make it a Great Day

Mark Sutton
Web Manager
District 28 Toastmasters